The Client Service Associate is a licensed professional who serves as an insurance adviser and consultant to smaller accounts under the supervision of the Producer. He/she will also serve as a customer service contact for larger accounts. The Client Service Associate assists the Producer in expertly managing the client relationship within the assigned Production team. The Client Service Associate may consult with smaller accounts to develop an insurance program that will adequately respond to the client’s total risk management needs. The primary role of the Client Service Associate is to independently perform the daily tasks required to efficiently manage accounts and provide excellent customer service under supervision of the Producer.
- Advanced understanding of agency workflow procedures, underwriting and sales and service processes, including understanding of computer applications and quality control.
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors, and other business contacts. Utilize skills to communicate orally and in writing to explain issues, receive and interpret information and respond appropriately.
- Advanced knowledge of insurance products and usage; knowledge of insurance markets and reference to markets; knowledge of insurance rating, rating plan and underwriting procedures. Ability to effectively organize, present and negotiate marketing approaches with markets including the utilization of spreadsheets.
- Ability to consistently display a proactive, positive, customer focus and demonstrate a dedicated sense of urgency in serving clients.
- Ability to use computer programs and understand functionality. (Microsoft Office/ Outlook / AMS360)
- Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and abstract variables.
- At least 3-7 years of experience