Nicholas (Nick) Puhala, CIC has more than 18 years of experience designing and managing commercial insurance programs for middle market to large corporate clients. He has extensive experience managing agency operations, production teams and developing relationships with insurance markets.
Nick holds the Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) professional designation and earned a BBA in Management from the University of Georgia. He is a graduate of Benedictine Military School in Savannah.
An active supporter of his community, Nick has volunteered his time and talent with numerous organizations, including:
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic School (Board Member)
- St. Vincent Academy (Board Member)
- Downtown Rotary
- Savannah Chamber CEO Council
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce (Board Member)
- Propeller Club, Port of Savannah (Past President)
- Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf Championship (Past Committee Chairman)
- Leadership Savannah (Graduate)
- Leadership Southeast Georgia (Graduate)
- 2016 Generation Next Rising Stars of Savannah Business
- Club Car Championship (Advisory Board Chairman)
- Savannah Technical College Foundation (Board Member)
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church (Parishioner)