Mark Wilcox, GBA, GBDS, CPPACA has more than 15 years of employee benefits, commercial insurance brokerage, and risk management experience. He has held various positions and specializes in providing financial and strategic guidance to his clients across industries.
A dedicated professional, Mark holds the following professional designations: Group Benefit Associate (GBA) designation from ISCEBS, Group Benefits Disability Specialist (GBDS) designation, and Certified Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act Professional (CPPACA). Mark earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing from Georgia Southern University.
An active supporter of his community, Mark has volunteered his time and talent with numerous organizations, including:
- Leadership Southeast Georgia, Class of 2017
- Leadership Savannah, Class of 2011
- Royce Learning Center (Board of Trustees and Past President)
- Southeast Georgia Chapter of the American Red Cross (Past Secretary)
- Vision Foundation Counseling Center (Board of Directors)
- United Way Capital Campaign (Committee Member)