David Greene serves his clients as a Partner and Client Advisor with Sterling Seacrest Pritchard. David focuses on risk management and insurance-based risk transfer programs in the Construction, Hospitality, Manufacturing & Distribution, and Non-Profit industries.
As a member of the National Football League (NFL) 2005-2008, Greene played for the Seattle Seahawks, New England Patriots, Kansas City Chiefs and Indianapolis Colts. During college, Greene played as the quarterback for the University of Georgia football team (2001-05) where he was the most successful quarterback in NCAA history with 42 wins in four years.
He holds a Bachelors of Business Administration in Risk Management and Insurance from the University of Georgia.
An active supporter of his community, David has volunteered his time and talent with numerous organizations, including:
- Gwinnett Medical Center Foundation (Board Member)
- Greater Gwinnett Championship (Board Member)
- Gwinnett Medical Center (Concussion Advisory Committee)
- United Community Bank (Community Bank Board)
- Gwinnett FCB (Board Member 2009-2013)