Allan Reynolds, CIC, AAI has more than 30 years of commercial insurance brokerage experience. His primary focus is on Construction and Real Estate Management, Distribution, Education, and Professional Services.
A dedicated insurance professional, Allan holds the Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) and Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI) professional designations as well as a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Auburn University.
An active supporter of his community, Allan has volunteered his time and talent with numerous organizations, including:
- Bethesda Academy for Boys (Board member)
- Emmaus House (Board member)
- Savannah Country Day School (Finance Committee)
- St. John’s Episcopal Church (Vestryman)
- YMCA of Coastal Georgia (Board member and Chairman)
- The Savannah Golf Club (Former President)