We are currently looking for a Client Service Assistant to add to our dynamic and diverse team. The Client Service Assistant (CSA) is an entry level position. The CSA performs a range of service and support activities working as a group supporting the Client Executives, Client Associate and Producers.
- Assists teams in the preparation and maintenance of applications, summaries of insurance and schedules as needed for new and renewal accounts; with attention to detail and timeliness.
- Prepares certificates of insurance and forwards to the client on a timely basis.
- Assists in the marketing of new and renewal accounts including forwarding submission to markets with follow up for receipt and creating the initial proposals and finance agreements.
- Rates insurance policies online through the insurance company website.
- Process client policy change requests and needs throughout the policy year, including but not limited to endorsement requests to the insurance company and follow-ups. Reviews endorsements assigned by Account Executive for accuracy, initiates corrections where necessary and sends out to the client.